Monday, June 4, 2012

I have accomplished....

Nothing!  Nada!  It has been cold and icky out, as well as a little too busy for my tastes.  I have plenty of stuff to work on, but I need to be home and available to work on it!  LOL, dear hubby thinks just being home is enough, and it's like no.....if I am scrubbing the tub, I can't be at the sewing machine.  If only I could bi-locate.  But then I 'd really just be wishing I could tri-locate, and that could just go on and on.

I did do one thing that is a big thing, and I am not sure how it is going to turn out yet.  But.....I opened an etsy shop.  You can see it here: ErielleDesigns.  I did not make the jewelry, that is all made by D2.  All for the sewn items are various projects that I was working on for fundraisers, but we really don't have the storage for them, and neither does the school. So why not etsy?  Cost is the same in the end.  But now I really need to get some stuff done!  Big scary leap off a cliff there, but big scary leaps are good for the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment