Monday, October 15, 2012

What is it about phones??

As soon as you are the phone, the kids need you for everything! LOL...and you really can't do much while you are on the phone!  There were lots of phone meetings for the school carnival this week, which let to lots of starts and stops. But I did finish a couple of things.  First, the table mats I had left off with last week.  Done!  I only took a photo of one, since they are so similar.  Stitching down the binding is a little tricky when taking notes and holding the phone, but definitely doable.  As long as you don't lose the needle!


 These eyeballs were a pattern in my knitting magazine.  The kids saw them started making color requests.  DH said get the yarn, and even drove me to the yarn store! So I think he likes them as well.  The purple and orange were made following the yarn and needle instructions.  The big red one was crocheted, and the little red one followed the magazine pattern, but with a much smaller yarn yarn and needle.  the kids are hoping for more, but we'll see. Not exactly a have to do kind of thing.


I do think the jar needs an "eye of newt" label, even if the eyes are too big.  Or, if I make enough, an eyeball garland along the windows!

Next week, school carnival.  So there maybe nothing posted or finished.  We'll see how much phone time I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment