Monday, November 5, 2012

Back in to the goove of things...

We had carnival.  It was amazing!  The kids had a blast, all the shifts were covered, the gym is back to being a gym, and I spent a week semi-comatose!  After we finished clean up, I tried to spend the weekend in DH's recliner.  Except we had a birthday party for D2 the next day, but at her age, the girls eat cake, open presents, and spent hours giggling on the floor.  I did finish two more of the knit eye balls and 4 more Halloween buntings,  although I have no pictures because I can't find my camera. LOL, it is always like this after carnival.  I have a love-hate relationship with carnival, mostly because I have so many other things going on.  Scouts and school and dinner don't stop for carnival.  Housework does, though! I am looking forward to this week: no major plans!  Just getting life in order for the holidays.  Which means we purge the house, since I am not bringing anything in unless stuff goes out;  getting the shopping lists in order, and sizes of the kids to grandma.  Easy peasy. 

My OPAM total for this month was 15 finishes.   For some reason, the list has gotten longer over the year, instead of shorter!  And with 2 months to go, I'd like to make the most of it.  It may take a new level of determination to get everything done I wanted to, but if I just keep my head down and keep going, maybe I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment