Friday, January 6, 2012

Here we go....

So I am not sure how much, if anything will come of this, but since my resolutions for 2012 are pretty simple (although the list is getting longer), I figured it might be good to have someplace to keep track of accomplishing (or not) them WITHOUT the possibility of them getting covered by homework notes, random little boy drawings (Batman covers most of the to do list I have), and won't accidentally get thrown in the recycle.   And new years are for new things, so I may as well learn this.  I haven't been enamored with blogging as a reader, so maybe there is something you get out of actually putting all those thoughts down that I need to explore.  Which is okay, 'cause my brain has a lot to get out sometimes, and I can't get it out fast enough.   Right now it's off to finding the list for just today!

No comments:

Post a Comment