Friday, January 6, 2012

The attempted almost finished list..

So I tried to make a list of goals, the physical, actual, temporal world kind, and it just might be possible that I might be an overachiever.  A slacker by nature, I'm not sure this works out well for me or my husband! With 12 months in the year, I have at least 4 items each month just in house projects!  This not include any hobbies, education, finances, and/or family stuff!  In the next year,  I want to remodel 2 rooms, paint 3 other rooms, finish a room we started 2 years ago, re-roof, and replace a deck. Now this is a goal list, not a how to, so I am pretending money doesn't exist. On top of that, finishing quilts for each of the kids, quilts to used as donation items for local fundraisers, "little" projects that the kids have requested, and the long list of things that I want to refinish or repaint.  I saw on another blog when hunting for Christmas ideas a "one project a month" kind of thing (I may be able to find it again) and I am thinking I need a "one project a week" schedule.  But then I think I should do one of each kind of project a week.....and then my minds spins out of control like a 4 year old on a sugar high.....I think I need some decaf now.

No comments:

Post a Comment