Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hey! I had an extra day!!

I had totally forgotten that this was a leap year!  So I actually got some stuff done on Monday and Tuesday, to bring my OPAM total to 15.  I feel like I should get something done everyday, but I think that might be the over-achiever in me.  I tend to keep her stuffed in a teeny tiny box! 

So, here are this weeks finishes!


This is a quilt and pillow set that is leaving my house IN TEN MINUTES! YAY!!  They are 4th of July/patriotic themed and we are donating them to local fundraiser.  The blanket had been pieced and sitting in a storage bin for the last 2 years.  One thing done and so many more to go!  That storage bin is almost empty now, as the other quilts and batting in it are queued up to be quilted this week and next.


These 4 little guys are from my bin of scraps.  Three are Christmas blocks, and the fourth is just bits and pieces with a crumb block center.  I am really happy with how they are turning out.  The bin is still overflowing, but it may be a year long endeavor.  That's okay because I have no idea what I am going to do with them yet. 

This week I am hoping to finish an I Spy quilt, a broken dishes (I think) quilt, and a checkerboard.  That might be more than realistic though!!  Especially if I try to get any house projects done.  Like maybe get all the empty boxes out of the garage.  Or take a load of stuff to the Goodwill.

And the quilt and pillow have left the house! I need to go get stuff done while the Mr. is gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment