Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring break is over....

I am kind of sad about that, and kind of not.  We had a lovely, lazy, break.  We stayed home, and laid on the sofa & chairs reading some REALLY good books.   The girls and I are hooked on two series right now: A Fairy Tale Retold by Regina Doman and John Paul 2 High by Christian M. Frank.  S1 started the Michal Vey books by Richard Paul Evans.  As you can imagine, there hasn't been much getting done at the sewing machine! I did finish a bone pillow for my Grandma and a skirt for D2.  I finished 2 of the scrappy stars while the kids were home.  Not 4, like I wanted, but that's ok.  There are several more weeks in the year. I'm sure I can make up for it later.  Maybe.

I only got a photo of the bone pillow before the camera died, so I'm charging the camera to get the other photos taken later today.  This week we have some gorgeous weather so yard work is on the agenda. And maybe some spring cleaning.  I love it when I have had a good spring cleaning.  The house just feels better. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment