Monday, April 16, 2012

Ready for some inside time!

Well, last week didn't see much get done inside.  We did a bit of gardening, and I particularly enjoyed watching "Farmer Boy" (who is really S2) as we planted onion sets.  Oh, was he adorable in his little Cardhartt overalls!  We also got beans and peas planted. So this week I need, NEED to get the towers set up! And we planted day lilies. Lots of day lilies! Beauty and function, just in different parts of the yard! There is a plan to get more dirt this week so we can plant green onions and tomatoes. 

Inside work amounted to finishing a skirt for D1.  I have been informed by the girls that they would appreciate it if I did NOT post pictures of their clothes.  So, there are no pictures of either the skirt from last week for D2 or the one this week for D1.  And as for my obsessive sewing of scrappy stars, I am a little behind again for my weekly goal.  I only got three done. Here they are with the 2 from last week.



 The whole point of these little blocks is to use scraps and have fun.  I am finding myself reaching the end of the week stressing out over how many I did or did not get done.  I have 3 full garden beds, but I was so "lazy" last week I only got 3 blocks made. Yeah. Like gardening is for the lazy, right?  This weeks goals are pretty simple.  Dirt, seeds, towers/poles, and a couple of quilts for a couple of auctions.  Ok, maybe 2 quilts added ruined the simple.  But it's worth a shot, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment