Sunday, May 20, 2012

A busy busy bee...

Tomorrow  I will be losing my mind.  We have a pack meeting for scouts, and I need to be running around getting ready for that.  I know if I turn my 'puter on in the morning, I will definitely get a late start.  So, I'll just do online stuff today!  

To start with, I finally finished a quilt!!


I have no idea why it is sideways.  I had to use D2's camera, and apparently it doesn't work the same way as mine. This is a stacked coins I finished and donated to a local fundraiser.  I'm curious to know how much it sold for.  The last time I did something quilted, they listed it with a value of $25.  Ummm, yeah, that wouldn't have covered the fabric. It's been a couple of years, so I hope they did better this time.  

I also finished a pair of knit wrist warmers for D2.

They are her favorite shade of blue and only took a week to knit up.   The only problem is I'm not sure how long they will fit her!

And the best part of the week was ...... 

My wonderful hubby getting all of his "honey-do's" done before his vacation ended.  Some of them have been waiting a few years!  Drywall is hung, planter boxes are built, and hose hanger is hung! Now I am just hoping we can keep up the momentum for a little bit!  I want to get another quilt done next week, and finish a little knitting project for ME!!!   I haven't done one of those yet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment