Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I think the holiday season is here!

In the last 5 days, I've been home after bedtime.  So I am running behind and constantly trying to catch up.  So far it isn't working!  However, before the schedule went haywire, I did manage to finsh a couple of things.  First, a quilt I started 6 or 7 years ago.  


 I finished it for a friend who has a red white and blue living room.  Some of the fabric dates back to when I did NOT know how to tell cotton from not-cotton!  But she loved it anyways, so it is now being used instead of sitting on shelf somewhere.

I also managed to get 6 of these done, probably because I didn't do any embellishing!  DH said no, they are fine, and if I started I'd get frustrated and stressy due to time.  So for once I did as he asked!
 One for me, one for a gift exchange, one for my MIL, and three for friends.  I found the design here. She has some amazing projects on her site, and it makes me wish I could like white as a decor color!


And, at last, a Christmas present is done!  These are for D1,and I am hoping to finish the pair for D2 today.  Elf slippers are just the thing for the girls, however I need to get a third ball of green yarn!!

Off to a holiday luncheon, then shopping.  I think I want an early bedtime, or Santa won't leave ME anything! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment