Monday, December 17, 2012

Almost there!!!!

OPAM will be over in just a couple of weeks, and Christmas is here next Tuesday!!  I am happy to say that my Christmas makings are almost done.  I do have one project that I won't be able to work on til D2 is away for part of next weekend, but everything else is almost done.  I mean, I need to sew in ends on one other thing!!  I may even get some down time this year!!!


On the left are wrist warmers for D1.  She is moving to Kansas with her other parents, and we don't know if they are moving themselves or having the military do it, so we took that into account with her gifts.  On the right are elf slippers for D2, and in the middle a doll for D2.  The one item I need to finish off the last little bit is a doll for D1.  This is short and sweet do I can finish up my "have to do" list and maybe do some of those little extras!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment