Tuesday, January 22, 2013

dropping the ball already...

I was trying to get 2 scrappy stars done each week, and I already missed a week! Too many other things going on, I guess.  I did get a cute little beanie knit for D2, as well as finally finishing her hat from Christmas!  
 
The beanie.  I have had that yarn for 4 years, with no pattern to use it with.  So when I found a hat pattern that had a corresponding gauge, I was all over it!  I had no idea who would WANT the hat, but D2 had declared it hers before I finished casting on!


 Below is the hat I knit for her for Christmas.  She kept giving it to me to finish, but wasn't getting the part where I needed to SIZE it!!

 
Oddly, between the two, she always chooses the beanie.  I wish I had known that would be the case 2 months ago!!  I have no idea what  I will get done this week. I think small projects would be best, if I can. If not, there is always February!

No comments:

Post a Comment