Monday, January 14, 2013

Another week gone...

I didn't finish anything, but I did get a strip quilt top pieced out of the the scraps I went through over Christmas break.  It looks amazing!  I am hoping to quilt it in February or March.  May be sooner if I decide to afford backing fabric.  

I did get 7 of the scrappy stars done.  I think I need 48 for a good size sofa quilt.




 
D2 has decided she wants to "approve" all the stars that I finish.  I said ok, since it is her quilt. With the caveat that I am not buying fabric for it!  She prefers greens and blues, so we'll see how big she really wants it, LOL!

TADA!!!
 
 This is the skirt D2 and I made last weekend.  I kind of wish she had gone for a wider ruffle on the bottom. The fabric she picked was really pretty, but you can hardly see it!  

This week I have no idea what I am working on.  Tomorrow is S1's final math test, and then on to the next set.  Homeschooling the strong willed child is PAINFUL!!!  We are starting to see some improvement in attitude, so hopefully he has learned a few  real life things! Once we get through that, I'll worry about some of the other items on my to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment