Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Busy bee week!

Last week was pretty good week.  I got batteries for the camera.  We got work done in the corner of the yard, placing the planter box and I think it is half full with some beautiful dirt!  (I never thought I would be able to compare Beautiful dirt, good dirt, and ugly dirt.  Then I got the monster compost pile!)  


S1 needs to sift more dirt for it, but I have been saving that as "if you can't be nice to your siblings" chore.  We lined the bottom and most of the sides with cardboard, since I want to replace it with the cement blocks next year.   Now I just need to wait for planting time to put the rhubarb in.  

I also finished these little finger puppets as Valentines for my Cub Scout den. 


  The boys loved them!  Although I made the first one too small, it fit as a pen/pencil topper.  I knew exactly who that was for!  S2's teacher! 

And here is the photo of the dishcloths and wrist warmers from last week. Those have come in handy with the chilly days we've had!


I have no idea what will get accomplished this week. We have 2 birthdays next week, with the celebration for one on Saturday.  On top of that, for Lent I am doing the 40 boxes in 40 days from Flylady.  Oh yeah.  Great timing.  Prep for a party while at the same time starting the spring cleaning! I may be a glutton for punishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment