Monday, March 4, 2013

I finished nothing....

And I am okay with that.  I spent my birthday with a good book and a steady supply of coffee.  A very dear friend bought me a new skirt pattern and fabric, and I got all the  way through before I realized, I think I cut ONE piece in the wrong size!!! Which is ok.  I will be able to fix it. 

S2's day was spent running and screaming and acting like a little boy.  Go figure!!!  DH went to the Emerald City ComicCon, so I was pulling my hair out by Saturday night!  And that was with my best friend coming over for the day!!  We sat around and visited and had a good day, but she did have to go home eventually. I had all the kids with all their plans and activities and ONE DRIVER!  I was quite happy to see my hubby when he walked in the house Sunday night! 

This week should be back to normal!


No comments:

Post a Comment