Monday, May 6, 2013

What a week!

It was awesome!  We started out with the normal weekday stuff.  I had been working on D2's quilt and the new bathmat when a notice came home from school on Wednesday.  Next week is Teacher Appreciation Week!  OH NO!!!  I had found a project last September I wanted to do for our school's teachers.  But I didn't do it in September because TAW wasn't until the spring.  It's this week!  So my finishes for last week are 17 hanging heart pockets. In May's first weekend I had more finishes than any of the previous months!  I hope this keeps up!


I will never sew that pattern again.  When I have to change that many things just to get pocket through the machine, I may as well make up my own.  I was disgusted. I told DH I think the stabilizer company paid her.  He said I was getting cynical.  But I might be right.

This week will be better.  Back to the quilt for D2 and the bath mat.  And some serious outdoor time. It is 70+ degrees (F) outside.  And I need to replant tomatoes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment