Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Still in school year warm up mode

Well, we are in to week three of the school year, and it still hasn't settled down.  I am craving a routine!!!  We didn't get much done in the last week, with meetings, "welcome" events, and orientations.  One more left, that I know of, and then we are done.  I hate meetings, and I think that the increase of meetings, orientations, trainings, committees, and other like time suckers may explain why people don't do as many things as they used to.  My grandmothers were always at "meetings" and "conferences", but they were actually doing things.  I go to a meeting now, and they decide to do something, set up a committee, who sets up sub-committees, who plan a meeting, to talk about what they want to do.  But one more. Then we are done.  For now.  In keeping with all these, well, blocks of time lost to real life, I got several dishcloths done. 
 

That's it. Seven dishcloths.  I am really hoping this changes by Friday.  I have a lot of other projects floating around my head I would like to get started on, as well as getting ready for the holiday bazaar.  We'll see what happens by the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment