Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Well, all the craziness from school starting up is over.  We are one our first "real world" schedule for the year, and it looks like blog updates may be moving to Wednesday.  Which is fine, I think.  We'll see. 

Last week I finished some more dishcloths.  That may be an everyday thing as long as we home school.  It is the perfect project when supervising tests.  Part of me would really like to do something else.

I think I have 10 sets ready and wrapped for the Christmas bazaar.  I have no idea how many they usually sell.  And, I finally ran out of the yellow.  So I bought a ball of turquoise to make some with.


I also finished my set of coasters. It took me a while to get them all slip-stitched closed.  I'm not sure I love the coasters, but I do love the fabrics in them. 

The rest of this week is more grading and testing.  Which amounts to more dishcloths.  I have a few other things I *NEED* to finish as well.  Here to them getting done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment