Monday, October 21, 2013

At least the quilt is bright and cheerful! ;)

I am going nuts.  And I may go postal if I hear "since, you're, well, more available" one more time.  It's code for "you don't do anything else all day so you can do this project because I have a job."  I was telling a friend about that comment and she was shocked that people actually say this.  (She works, so it's not something she hears)  I told DH that someday, when I have time, I'm going to get network t.v., buy some bonbons and sit around watching soap operas all day.  Just to see if it can be done.  But maybe that's my inner witch talking.  In my free time (not really, but we'll go with it!) I finished another quilt!  I loved how this quilt came out! 



I also finished this little basket for myself.  A few weeks ago I had made one for E, and never bothered to finish mine. So one stressed out, sleepless night I finished it!  I think it turned out cute, although I had to eliminate a ton of batting.


I also finished some more dishcloths.  I think I am almost out of  cotton yarn, but who knows.  I'll keep making them until I run out, and then see if there is time for more before bazaar.


This week is carnival, so I may not get much done by next week.  We'll see. I may be able to sneak in sometime in the mornings before the kids are up!

No comments:

Post a Comment