Thursday, October 10, 2013

Well, I thought we had our new schedule down, but I was wrong.  It seems every time I turn around, there is a new project.  Which is fine, sort of.  It will all work itself out eventually, I'm sure, I  just might be a bit scatterbrained in the meantime.  I finally got some projects done, although the first one was a rather complicated one!  Sadly, my camera batteries died when I took it picture, so  the photo is on DH's phone. I'll have to add that when he gets home from work.  THe other projects I finished are four more dishcloths! We had dance again last week!  This is what I do when I wait for the kids at the dance studio.  It's quiet, it's small, and I can usually finish a couple in the time we are there!

(Yes, there really are four there, I just went ahead and wrapped them before taking the photo.)

Plans for the near future include finishing a quilt, and of course starting another.  My best friend and I did the local stash dash to all the local-ish quilting store last Friday, so of course I came home with new patterns and fabric.  I picked up lots of I Spy fabrics for my nephews' quilts, as well as a Tilda Winter Ideas book and the Amy Butler poof pillow pattern.  I am hoping to make that first! The best part is we both made it home with in our budgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment