Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!

With all the hustle and bustle, I didn't have time for my last 2013 OPAM post.  It was a slow couple of crafting weeks, with holidays and kids home.  But I did manage to get the teacher appreciation gifts done.  18 gift bags made and then filled with mini bottles of wine and chocolate!  Between the parent conferences, a Christmas pageant, and the end of the term, I thought the teachers and staff needed a little something to relax with. After they get out of school for the holiday break, of course! 


I have decided to participate in OPAM 2014. My total finishes for 2013 was 142. It's always a nice surprise when I add up the total at the end of the year!  I think out of everything the internet gives us, OPAM might be my favorite!


1 comment:

  1. excellent Danielle...I'll be joining OPAM with you for 2014..can't miss the sign ups at the end of the month! Glad you're joining me in the birthday love stash too...couldn't comment directly as you have no reply as your return email and no contact email on your blog???
    Sugary hugs
    Wendy :o) xo

    ReplyDelete