Saturday, February 1, 2014

January BLS

My January Birthday Love Stash actually got finished! After telling S2 that I really didn't want to buy another pattern or book right now, he looked at me with his big brown eyes and said "Mom, you don't need a pattern.  You just need the yarn."  Now really, who can say no to that?! So of course I didn't. One handmade, stuffed TARDIS coming up. When D2 found it, it looked like this:


Now, it looks like this:




I didn't want to add too much detail, since we are talking about little big boy, almost to his double digits, who has a cat that loves to pick apart yarn.  The less for the cat to pick apart, the better.  And I think we got the "important" details, the ones that say "THIS IS A TARDIS!"

Now it is all wrapped up and packed away until S2's birthday. I am really excited about him receiving this, as it is something he has specifically asked for. He even picked out the shade of blue, he just didn't know what it was for!

Now I am thinking about March, and the birthday then.  DH is already going to a comic show for his birthday, but it is nice to have something to unwrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment