Monday, January 27, 2014

Found it!!!

For the last two weeks, maybe more, I have been looking for the little stuffed TARDIS I had been working on for S2 for his birthday.  All of sudden Saturday, D2 comes out to the living room and says "is this what you've been looking for?"






YES!!!  Apparently she had found it, and then put it in a drawer.  Then she forgot, until I was tearing the house apart looking for it.  I am trying to get it done by Friday while the kids are at school.  Then I can wrap it and put it away.  It has no pattern, and I am using the Dr. WHO Yahtzee container for the model.  It seems to be working out ok.  As long as no one ever wants me to make another one!

The only other things I got done were some more dishcloths.  I have a few other semi-started projects, but they may take awhile to finish!


I am making a use of the cotton yarn faster than I had thought.  But that's fine.  Bazaar is in November, and I am sure there will be plenty of other projects to work on between now and then.

And the best news of all is .....OPAM 2014  is here!   One of my favorite internet things ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment