Monday, May 19, 2014

BASH is over!

Finally!   BASH is over!  And I have my computer back!  I am feeling a little lost this morning, since I have spent so many days at the school, that I don't quite know what to do.  I want to sew, but I need to clean, and it all sounds like so much work.  So I'm not sure how far I'll get today, but I figure if I just do a little bit at a time, I'll be caught up by the end of the week.  I've had a few projects floating around in my mind that I've been dying to start, so those are second on my to-do list. The first is my house.  No one can find anything, and while they did a great job keeping up on the dishes and trash, it was all the detail stuff they don't think about. Like dusting, sweeping UNDER things.  So off to dig out some fabric and thread, and maybe find some more coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment