Monday, June 2, 2014

June is off to a great OPAM start!!

The month has just started and I already have 1 finish, with a couple of more soon to follow!

My first finish of the month is a cute little tote bag for EJ.  I didn't follow a pattern, I just went with my gut.  She hauls quite a bit back and forth from work, and bag made just for her is always better than a grocery bag, re-usable or not.


Almost all my red, black, and white scraps have been used up!  YAY!!  It's always exciting when I see a dent made in the fabric stash.  I may have enough bits and pieces left to make her a set of coasters, but I make no promises. 

Next up is to finally finish my Halloween coasters.  They've been sitting for a while, and all they need is binding.  Or maybe bind a quilt that has been sitting for the last month!

No comments:

Post a Comment