Monday, February 6, 2012

I keep thinking there are more hours in a day...

I never seem to get as much done as I think I should.  Probably because we actually need to sleep, eat, talk to other people once in a while.  So as a result of my poor planning, I didn't get half as much done as I wanted to.  Which of course means I am now really behind!!!

This week, the only things finished (or worked on at all, LOL) were the baskets for the teachers at school.

 

16 done in all!  3 last week, and 13 this week. I am really glad they are finished.  They look amazing, and I kind of wish I had someone to make ME one and fill it with goodies!  :) I supposed I could, but that just isn't the same.  This week is a paper crafting bonanza.  I have luncheon decorations to finish, invitations to finish, and class valentine's cards to start and finish!!!  So off I go.....


No comments:

Post a Comment