Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry, Merry!

With the hustle and bustle of the holidays, I finished a few items in the last couple of weeks, although one gift was given unfinished because I need to size it!  Which D2 was ok with, as long as we finish it this weekend.  

This is D1's little karate doll.  Except.....I forgot to stick it under the tree!Oh, well. Christmas will just last a little longer!


 This is a pillow cover I started last year, and then lost.  I found it!  Now I need to figure out what to do with it!


 These are a couple of Christmas gifts,  the little sailboat is cross stitched and then sewn onto the side of the box.  My Christmas table runner is finally done, I think I started it 2 years ago! And a green table runner.  Which I also have to figure out what to do with!



Now, with New Year's on Tuesday. I am off to see what else I can accomplish!

No comments:

Post a Comment