Monday, March 25, 2013

And DONE!!!!!!!

It is finished!  The sweater I had been working on for years is done!! It did not fit me, so D2 has a lovely knew sweater.  I also have yarn to make another one, 1 size up, for me.  It will be brown though.  The second one is going much faster that the blue one, so I may start knitting two of everything!


 This is a little basket I knit up for a friend's birthday.  DH and I are still deciding what will go in it!  There have been a few great ideas floating around!


And I only finished one scrappy star last week.  since I wasn't spending that much time at the sewing machine! :)

We did get some seeds planted over the weekend, as well as more ivy and blackberry dug out. We planted tomato, basil, peppermint, and peas.  I would love to have a green house, but since that is a dream for after the kids are grown, we flip over the large, clear, plastic storage bins.  They work great, and are easy to clean when we do the transplanting.  With some planning and time management, we may be able to put the rhubarb in this weekend!  

This week I need to finish some dynamite sticks for DH, and find a row counter for the sweater.  I have no idea what else will happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment