Monday, May 27, 2013

A surprise in the works....

Last week, I started a secret project.  I won't be able to share details until the middle of June, but until then, here's a peek at the chosen fabrics!


So far it looks gorgeous!

I also finished 4 dishclothes.  There's only 3 in the photo since D2 stole the first one as soon as it was done.  She was really happy with it. They are surprisingly quick and easy to make, each one taking just over an hour. Perfect when you only have a couple of minutes before heading out the door! 


I also finished my apron!  I've had this pattern for 2 years, and kept putting off getting the fabric. More on that Friday for the Shabby Art Boutique link party.


And over the course of the week, we had some some and I got 1 yard project done.  It was kind of a lark, but I think it'll be really cute when done.  DH will bury the legs at some point for stability, since I didn't think of that.  I planted butternut squash and some kind of flower.  I think, if it works, I'm going to love the squash vines hanging over the edge.  I have no idea what flower I planted, and it may get choked out by the squash. 

I have no idea what this week will bring.  There are a lot of things going on, and the end of the school year is creeping up a little too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment