Monday, June 3, 2013

It's the end of the year as I know it...

...and I'm not fine. That, to the tune of REM's End of the World, is what has been going around in my head lately.  All the end-of-the-year stuff has got my brain on overload.  Awards ceremonies for everything each child has ever done, with every child getting a ribbon for something (I am so not that parent.  Sometimes you win, and sometimes you don't.  (Oh, do I really need more to dust?? Really? Just for showing up??))  One activity did not have an awards ceremony (yes, I'll sign up again just for that!!)  Dance class had their recitals this weekend.  It was really cool to see the little ones doing and how they were just happy to be there, as well as the graduate solos.  It was a lovely evening, but it made for a chaotic week end!

I had one finish last week.




That's it.  One dishcloth!

Well, one is better than none.  Unless we're talking about bills!  The next few weeks should be better, I have at least 1 project that has a firm deadline, as well as a few that are SO CLOSE to being done.  


No comments:

Post a Comment