Monday, June 24, 2013

We finally get a day at home!

Usually we are home a good chunk of the week.  But the last week and a half we have been all over the county!  We've been getting in the door, and falling over!  It's been mostly good stuff, with the regular household stuff thrown in.  S1 has had two camps this week, and we finally told him he better start finding rides.  Carpooling is good!  So we may be picking kids up at the end of the week.

I did squeeze in some sewing time in the (really late) evenings.  I finished a pillow for my stepmom's mom, and a basket for shoe supplies. I just got really tired of extra shoelaces everywhere.


 I also finished three dishcloths for my friend's mom.  I love these, and apparently so does everyone else.


This week I NEED to get another quilt done.  It is a charm quilt for my BF, and she has been waiting so patiently for the last couple of years while we collected the 204 different fabrics to make it.  So now that it is pieced, I NEEEED to get it done before I see her this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment