Monday, July 1, 2013

a long project finished!

I have one very exciting finish from last week, as well as another not quite as exciting.  The smaller project was a mixer cover for my MIL.  She had redone her kitchen, and had room for mixer to be out.  And available.  But that leads to dust.   After she saw my sewing machine cover, she commented that she love something like that for her mixer.  So, she's getting one!






And my big finish for the week!  This has been 3 (or more) years in the making.  A charm quilt for my best friend.  And no, I didn't use charm packs.  These are real scraps from real projects. 





 The grand total for fabric, incuding backing and binding, is 206!  E  loves it!   I loved how the edges looked after binding the sides.





So now I need to finish mine.  Which has smaller patches, so will take a bit more everything.  Maybe  I will work on that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment