Thursday, June 12, 2014

I thought I would get stuff done!

Well, I didn't get my quilt bound, since I lost the binding fabric.  I did get the binding sewn on to the Halloween coasters, but not stitched down. So, fingers crossed, they will be finished this week. I hope!

I did get several blocks done for D2. Bright sawtooth stars with black backgrounds, all very scrappy.  I am so glad D2 and EJ love those bright colors, or I don't know what I'd do! 


This will be the center block, since it's her favorite so far.








I get why I didn't finish anything, the kids have started winding up the school year.  S1 had his first camping season camp out, as well as finishing his Eagle requirements.  He HAS to be done by Friday, because then my baby turns 18!

D2 and S2 had dance rehearsals and recitals over the last week.  That was lot of driving around, and then D2 started play rehearsals! We also had the LAST FIELD TRIP of the year!!  All the kids say that like some dodos talking about a certain watermelon!  Somewhere in there we squeezed in some yard and house work, as well as helping DH with a couple house projects.   In fact, I'm hoping he can do that last little bit today!  There may be some finishing touches later, but right now he just wants to get the basics done!

No comments:

Post a Comment